Friday, September 4, 2020

Dreams- TRAPPED IN A WOODEN CAGE

On July 10th 2006, I saw a dream at night. In the dream, one of our Church members was trapped in a large wooden cage with nets all around. The brothers from our church were trying fervently to get him out and I too was with them. Finally I was able to tear the nets covering one side of the cage and the brother was freed.

After I woke up seeing the dream at around 2 am, I prayed for the matter for quite a while. I knew that the Holy Spirit was showing that this brother was going to be attacked by Satan and I would be able to free him by taking the appropriate action. On Sunday morning when I reached the church that I pastored, I wanted to immediately tell this brother to be alert in prayer but to my surprise the others there told me that he had been hospitalized at 2am that morning with excruciating abdominal pain and vomiting.


We prayed for this brother fervently during Worship and after the service, several of us visited him in the hospital. He seemed to be in dire straits with bad abdominal pain and vomiting. Yet, because I knew what the cause was, we joined together in prayer and I laid my hands on this brother and rebuked the evil forces that were afflicting him. By evening he was better and the next day he was free of pain and vomiting and was discharged from the hospital.

Not all sicknesses are sicknesses. Some are demonic afflictions and such can be freed by rebuking the evil forces/demons in Jesus’ name.
What the Holy Spirit showed in the dream (me freeing him by forcibly tearing the nets that caged him) was rebuking the demons that afflicted him.
Praise God for the Holy Spirit who is our Counselor and guides us in all things.

The LORD helps them and rescues them. He rescues them from the wicked and saves them, because they have taken refuge in him. (Psalm 37:40)


No comments:

Post a Comment