Sunday, September 20, 2020

Dreams- Enemies live at peace

Once when we lived in a certain place, there was a person living in another house close by who showed that he was very friendly, but the Lord showed me his true nature one night in a dream.

In the dream, this person comes to visit me and he talks with me for a while; then when I go into another room to get something, he takes hold of our pet dog and strangles it, laughing slyly. That was all that the Lord showed me. It was a message from the Lord to beware of him because he was a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

I prayed about the matter that the Lord may not allow him to do any harm to us. Since he was in close proximity to us and dealt always with us, there seemed no way to avoid him. I kept praying about the matter that the Lord may provide a proper solution to this problem. Then another night, as I slept, the Lord showed me another dream.

In the dream, I see this person on the path leading to his house and I tell him that God is going to open a way for him to go abroad. As soon as I say this, his attitude changes and he is overjoyed and does a jig. That was all I saw. A couple of days later, I saw him in the same spot as I saw in the dream. I told him what I had told him in the dream. He was very happy and went away merrily. From that day his attitude towards us changed. He started being genuinely helpful and respected me. Indirectly, through his wife, he asked for our prayers and was a changed man altogether.

I often marvel about the wonderful things that our Lord can achieve through small things. A few right words to this man changed his attitude towards us. What I told him about his going abroad was also fulfilled in due time. Praise the Lord.

When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.         (Proverbs 16:7)


No comments:

Post a Comment