Thursday, September 17, 2020

Dreams- Holiness of God

This was a very short but significant dream that I saw in the year 2014. It was early morning and time for me to wake up after a good night’s sleep. As I was waking up I saw God’s glory shining brightly from his throne. It was very pure and holy and as I watched, I immediately realized the unholiness and unrighteousness in me when looking at it. It was so bright that I shielded my eyes not wanting to look at it. The purity was blinding.

We, born again Christians, serve a God who is very holy. The Bible affirms, “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?” (Exodus 15:11)

It is God’s desire that we live a holy life. He told his chosen people, the Israelites and he tells you and me……..

You shall be holy to me, for I, the LORD, am holy, and have set you apart from the peoples, that you should be mine.  (Leviticus 20:26)


No comments:

Post a Comment