Monday, September 14, 2020

365 Blessings- September 14

"The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior! He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing praises to your name. (2 Samuel 22:47-50)

Some pure praise from a man, of whom God said, “'I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.' (Acts 13:22) David already praising the Lord starting verse 47 takes a decision again; to praise him even more. Praises and more praises to the God who is taking care of every aspect of his life.

Our praises should multiply as we see the glorious work of God in our lives. He is there by our side at all times whether we feel his presence or not. When we feel his presence it’s great, but when we don’t feel his presence for whatever reason, he is still there by our sides as the one and only “Immanuel”.

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)" All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" - which means, "God with us." (Matthew 1:22, 23)

Prophesied and fulfilled.

As David says in the above verses he is indeed our Lord, God, Rock, Savior, Avenger, Subduer, Deliverer & Rescuer. And he is a lot more. So shall we give more praises? Let’s praise his name for he is worthy to be praised.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment