Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Dreams- Power to throw down

Once I saw a dream in which a man (from South India) who claimed that he was a minister of the Most High endowed with great power was standing on stage demonstrating his skills. In the dream, I was standing with a couple of friends at the back of the vacant auditorium. He mumbled something with his mouth and gestured towards us to throw us to the ground forcibly, but I sensed the presence of an evil power within him and told my friends not to fear. As he gestured towards us, I rebuked the evil power within him and immediately I saw the spiritual form of a huge eagle rise upwards from his body. It had a huge body and great wings. No harm befell us because I rebuked the evil power; the dream ended there.

Nowadays, there are many people who claim to be servants of God, who use the name of Jesus and demonstrate their power by throwing people down. Many of them in fact use the power of evil spirits as this man was trying to do. Even the elect are deceived because they do not exercise restraint or seek the help of the Holy Spirit in discerning what is right.

Test everything. Hold on to the good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)


No comments:

Post a Comment