Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily Bible Blessing-56


He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. (Psalm 91:15)

The "I will" statements in this verse and a few others in the same Psalm are very comforting. As believers, we all need assurance at several junctures in our lives and we can readily receive it by meditating on God's Word. God will answer us, he will be with us in trouble, he will deliver us and he will honor us. If we have any doubts regarding who is in charge of all matters in our life, this verse says it all. When we dwell in the shelter of the Most High, we will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. God will be our refuge and our fortress. God is good and he cares for you and me. He sent his son to the cross for our sake and since we have put our trust in him, he will answer us in our times of need. Let us glorify his holy name this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment