Monday, November 12, 2012

Daily Bible Blessing-33


Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29)

Thomas, one of Jesus' disciples had doubts about what the others said regarding meeting Jesus after his resurrection. He said, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it." (John 20:25)" Jesus, though he was not bodily present at that time with them heard it and after a week, when he met his disciples once again he had this to say to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." (John 20:27) I guess he says that to many of us when we seek proof that he is doing the miracle that we have prayed for........."Stop doubting and believe"....Truly, "Blessed are they who have not yet seen and yet have believed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment