Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Simple Thoughts On Promises- 51

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. (Psalm 107:20)

The Word of God has power to heal. Once a centurion told Jesus, "...just say the word, and my servant will be healed. (Matthew 8:8)When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. (Matthew 8:10)The Roman centurion believed that one word from Jesus was enough to heal his servant; will you believe?

Dr.Johnson Cherian M.D.PhD.
E.mail/PM me with your prayer requests/comments.
johnson3570@gmail.com
  • SIGN MY GUEST BOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE
  • To access more of my writings, click on this link
    Free Christian Literature By Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment