Saturday, May 23, 2009

Simple Thoughts On Promises- 61

Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands. His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. (Psalm 112:1,2)

How's your relationship with the Lord? These verses say that your children's blessings are linked to that. These are not isolated verses, for many blessings have been promised for children of the upright.

When God spoke to Isaac regarding blessing him, he said,
"I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws." (Genesis 26:4,5)
AND HE AGAIN TOLD HIM....
"I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham." (Genesis 26:24)

Would you have your children's blessings stunted because of your poor relationship with Jesus? Let it not be so. Fear the Lord and find great delight in his commands. It will surely be a blessing to your offsprings.

  • Dr.Johnson Cherian M.D.PhD.
    E.mail/PM me with your prayer requests/comments.
    johnson3570@gmail.com
  • SIGN MY GUEST BOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE
  • To access more of my writings, click on this link
    Free Christian Literature By Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment