Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Dreams, Visions, The Still Small Voice & Miracles- The girl's cry

I have been noticing the cries of a little girl every morning as her father leaves for work. They stay in a flat on the floor above mine and every morning she calls out “Papa” several times as her Dad leaves the flat, enters the elevator and comes down to exit the building and walk away to work. This morning as I stood at the entrance of the building, I could hear her shrill voice crying out “Papa” repeatedly even as the guy was in the elevator and coming down.

As soon as he stepped out and heard her cry, he shouted back...What’s it baby....I’ll be back soon...Promise. And she in turn cried back....Don’t be late....I’ll be waiting.....Promise, he shouted back. Then she became quiet.

Do we long for Jesus in the same manner? Do we love to be with him day in and day out? Are we waiting expectantly for his return? He says.........

Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work. (Revelation 22:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment