Saturday, March 1, 2014

Thoughts from the book of Isaiah-7


“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” (Isaiah 6:5) (NIV)

Realization of one's utter helplessness without the mercies of the Creator is often missed by many until God reveals himself to them.  The awesomeness of God dawns late in many people's lives because their spiritual eyes are blinded by mere mortals and things of the world, abetted by Satan of course.
The prophet Isaiah here has a fresh revelation of God Almighty and it changed his entire outlook towards God and life. His response to God's  “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? ” was immediate and definite. He said, “Here am I. Send me!”
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment