Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Daily Bible Blessing-55


Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. (Psalm 71:20)

The Psalmist here conveys the one feeling that keeps believers going even when they face bitter troubles in their earthly sojourn-HOPE. A couple of times, he makes this feeling known to his God in this song of his....For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. (Psalm 71:5)......But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. (Psalm 71:14) The Apostle Paul wrote to the believers in Corinth....He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us....(2 Corinthians 1:10)
We as believers in Jesus Christ can continually hope that God who has called us into fellowship with him through his son will surely deliver us, though we see troubles, many and bitter in our lives too.

No comments:

Post a Comment