Monday, September 27, 2010
Doctor's Podcast- Hunted like a bird; delivered by God
Those who were my enemies without cause hunted me like a bird. They tried to end my life in a pit and threw stones at me; the waters closed over my head, and I thought I was about to be cut off. I called on your name, O LORD, from the depths of the pit. (Lamentations 3:52-55)
Devotional October 10, 2026 - English, Hindi & Malayalam
“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you...” (James 4:8) God longs for a close and personal relationship with His children. Drawing ne...
-
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you ...
-
Dr.Johnson Cherian M.D.PhD. E.mail/PM me with your prayer requests/comments. johnson3570@gmail.com SIGN MY GUEST BOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE SITES...
-
“In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.” (Psalm 44:8) A believer’s greatest confidence is found not in personal achieve...