Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thoughts from the book of Isaiah-16

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.  (Isaiah 12:2) (NIV)

When dire situations do not change despite persistent prayer, the Word of God can rejuvenate hope, rekindle faith and strengthen us. Truly God,  God himself is our strength,  our defense and our salvation.
Believers wait in prayer, for so many things in their lives. They pray knowing that they have a God who hears and answers prayers. They know that situations will change for their good sooner or later, for they have tasted the Lord and found him to be good.
Blessed are such who trust in the Lord always and blessed will be their life in eternity, for they serve the Creator faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment