Monday, July 25, 2016

Daily Devotional

"Praise be to the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the Lord has led me on the journey to the house of my master's relatives." (Genesis 24:27) 

Eleazer here is praising God for helping him in his journey and leading him to the house of Abraham's relatives. Abraham had specifically told him, " go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac. (Genesis 24:4)"

That "God hears and answers prayer" is very evident in the situation here and Eleazer first mentions God not abandoning his kindness and faithfulness to Abraham even in his old age.

God is faithful; whatever be your age, trust in him. He will be with you till the end, never leaving you nor forsaking you.

"Хвала Господу, Бог господина моего Авраама, который не отказался от своей доброты и верности к господину моему. Что касается меня, Господь привел меня на пути к дому родственников моего хозяина». (Бытие 24:27)

Eleazer здесь хваля Бога за помощь ему в его путешествии и ведя его к дому родственников Авраама. Авраам определенно сказал ему: "Иди в мою страну и моих собственных родственников и получить жену для моего сына Исаака. (Бытие 24: 4)"

Что "Бог слышит и отвечает на молитву" Совершенно очевидно, в ситуации здесь и Елеазар первые упоминания Бог не отказывается от своей доброты и верности Аврааму даже в старости.

Бог верен; каков бы ни был ваш возраст, доверие к нему. Он будет с вами до конца, никогда не оставлю тебя и не оставление вас.

No comments:

Post a Comment