Wednesday, November 12, 2014

365 Nuggets of Gold-21

Matthew 17:5
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!”

On a high mountain with Peter, James and John, when Jesus was transfigured and spoke with Moses and Elijah who appeared there, Peter had plans of his own and he voiced them, but was stopped by the Father in heaven, who explicitly told him..... “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!”

Are you listening to Jesus? He once said.... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.....

Jesus knows what's best for you. Listen to him. Let not your own voice or the voices of people crowd out the voice of the Savior. Look to him, listen to him, live for him. Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment