Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jan 2

Jan 2

While traveling to Kerala, India for a short vacation on Dec.23, I had a bad experience. The aircraft cabin pressure was discomforting to me and I had an episode of fainting. I recovered in a couple of minutes, and had a good vacation, most of it doing the Lord's work and visiting friends and relatives, but when it was time to fly back, I was a bit apprehensive.
Would the problem recur? was the question that haunted me.
All 10 days that I was in Kerala, I had prayed that the episode would not recur and by God's grace, it did not.
This testimony may sound trivial, but the experience taught me that we must not take any blessing of God for granted.
Every matter in the life of a believer in Jesus Christ is very closely related to him. We must remember that he is in charge of every aspect of our life, whether small or great.
We must never forget his goodness in our lives and give glory to him through our testimonies. As the Psalmist says,
Psalm 103:1-2 NIV
[1] Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. [2] Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits..........

So let's be faithful witnesses of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.


Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
Website: Free Christian Resources And Downloads
Blog: Christian Freebies
Graphics: Free Christian Graphics
Radio: Malayalam-English Christian Radio 
E- Mail Me: johnson3570@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment