Sunday, March 7, 2010

Simple Thoughts On Promises- 295

Like birds hovering overhead, the LORD Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it." (Isaiah 31:5)

God is your shield against the attacks of satan. The blood of Jesus is your protection. The enemy fears the blood of Jesus. It is oppressive and destructive to them. Every day, in prayer you must cover yourself, your family and everything that God has given you with the blood of Jesus.

Have you seen helicopters sent for protection of places against terrorists? They hover around the area repeatedly to spot the offenders to destroy them and protect the innocent.

In Psalm 7, the psalmist sings:
My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart. (Psalm 7:10)

Do you believe that God is your shield?
The Psalmist was sure of it, so he says,
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:2)

God is watching over you and your family continuously because you have made him your refuge by accepting his only son Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
The Bible says,
He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless. (Proverbs 2:7)

Yes...If your walk is blameless, he is a shield for you and he holds victory in store for you. The satanic forces that come against you will continually be defeated. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment