Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Dreams- Why one needs a good fellowship

20. WHY ONE NEEDS A GOOD FELLOWSHIP

Some of the dreams that I dream are like short movies and this was one of them. I saw this dream long back, when I was a new believer and not yet in the ministry.

In this dream, I was being chased by a villain with a revolver. He’s shooting at me and some of the bullets just graze my body. I run through alleys and through the streets as fast as I can and escape his attack narrowly.

As I heave a sigh of relief, he’s back again, now chasing me with another dangerous weapon. He almost gets near me and tries to knock me down with the weapon in his hand, but I escape and run away from him. While running I pray to the Lord and say, “Lord, I don’t think I’ll survive another such attack, so help me.”

Before I finish praying, I see the enemy approaching me with a machine gun, laughing viciously, telling me that there’s no escape now.
He aims at me to fire, but before that, suddenly out of nowhere, I see the members of the fellowship that I worship with, come around me and join hands to form a cordon around me. The enemy starts firing furiously, but the bullets just bounce off the cordon of the believers around me.

After firing for some time, the enemy gets tired and feels insulted that he’s not able to even cause a minor bruise and walks away dejected.

Through this dream, the Holy Spirit was indicating that all believers need corporate prayer and the prayer support of believers who worship in spirit and in truth to ward off the attacks of the enemy.

A “spiritual wall of prayer” is essential for every believer to escape the attacks of the enemy. It is God’s will that each of us have “corporate prayer support” from believers who worship in spirit and truth.

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And his ears open to their prayer; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil. (1 Peter 3:12)


No comments:

Post a Comment