Thursday, September 3, 2020

Dreams- Earthquakes

In 2004-05, when several earthquakes were occurring all over the world and in India, I awoke with a start one night after seeing a dream of a massive earthquake occurring in Kerala, South India. In the dream, I was driving my car to our Church, but to my horror, the roads were split wide open and I could neither go forward or backward. Obviously it was a warning from the Lord that a quake would hit our state, so I prayed about the matter that night and for a couple of days and then forgot about it.

A week later, the Lord showed me another dream wherein an earthquake had already taken place in our state and I am giving people directions as to where to find shelters. I prayed about the matter again, this time more seriously.

To tell me that my prayers were not enough, the Lord showed me yet another dream of an earthquake that had hit a locality near my house, with broken bridges and fallen electric lines. For several days I and my wife prayed fervently that these earthquakes may not happen.
I resorted to corporate prayer and asked my church members to fast and pray for a day to avert this calamity. God was merciful and answered our prayers.

God directs his people to pray and avert calamities. His children are always standing in the gap every place on earth according to the counsel given by the Holy Spirit. As a result, not only believers but those who don’t believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are also saved. Praise God that He gives prior warning to His children who walk with Him.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  (Psalm 46:1)


No comments:

Post a Comment