Friday, September 25, 2020

Dreams- Have I done you any wrong?

Spiritual lows are frequent in the lives of believers and it’s nothing different for me as a teacher and preacher of the Word. One night as I sat to pray, I could think of nothing else than all the problems in my life. One thought piled on another as I started thinking and it seemed to be like a huge mountain in the end.

So I started complaining to the Lord about all the problems and the causes of the problems and the persons involved.

It must have been quite a while that I kept on and when I finally did end, I dozed off a bit and in the semi-sleep stage, the Lord startled me with His unmistakable voice and said, “Son, have I ever done you any wrong?”

That question not only made me awake again, but also brought tears to my eyes and I replied to the Lord, “No, Lord, you have never ever done me any wrong, only good.”

Yes, Our God is the God of all compassion. He says,

“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness.” (Jeremiah 31:3)

No matter what the problem in our lives, He is always there to help and heal, save and deliver. And when the problems pile up, he’s even closer. Praise God for such a Savior.

The LORD of Armies is with us. The God of Jacob is our refuge.  (Psalm 46:7)


No comments:

Post a Comment