Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thoughts from the book of Isaiah-23

Isaiah 14:24-25 NIV
The Lord Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen. I will crush the Assyrian in my land; on my mountains I will trample him down. His yoke will be taken from my people, and his burden removed from their shoulders. ”

What God decides to do, he does and no one can stop him. When he decides to deliver his people from the enemy, he does it and no one can stop him. However big the enemy be, they are no match for the awesome power he weilds.

The yoke and burden placed by the enemy on God's chosen ones lasts only till God allows it to; when it's time for deliverance,he just says a word and they are delivered.
Persistent prayer is vital in this regard as Jesus once told his disciples.......
Luke 18:7-8 NIV
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly........

There's deliverance for your situation too. Keep praying with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment