Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Christian Life Series- 1

 
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

Trevor has been CEO of a Media Company since many years. He is a born again Christian, a worship leader in a interdenominational Church. He suffers from Bronchial Asthma and every winter he has severe breathing problems. He trusts in God and is praying that God heals him of the sickness. Despite his troubles, he has never stopped leading worship and glorifies God for his goodness. A good testimony that we should not give up amidst the troubles that we face in our lives but keep worshiping God till we have breath.

I will sing to my Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. (Psalm 104:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment