Monday, October 6, 2014

365 Nuggets of Gold-6

My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me. (Psalm 31:15)

Auspicious days, times, colors, numbers etc.......some people observe these to do things in their lives. As a child of God, we must remember that our times are in God's hands, as the Psalmist sings. And we ourselves are in God's hands! Jesus said, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand." (John 10:27-29)

Be like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; trust in his unfailing love for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment