Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Bible Blessing - 96

This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. (Psalm 34:6)
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)
A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; (Psalm 34:19)

What we can infer from these three verses is that the Lord is able to deliver and does deliver the righteous from all their troubles. This is not the only portion of the Bible where we read this. There are other verses that supports this fact. So we must believe that the Lord will deliver us too, if Jesus has become our righteousness. 
David was hounded by several enemies, yet God delivered him from them all. He sang,
I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. (Psalm 18:3)
Also....He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. (Psalm 18:17)
The enemy that pursues us may be strong, but we must remember that Jesus is stronger and that he will rescue us. He is the one who.....
....having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross and having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. (Colossians 2:14, 15)
Yes, he is able to deliver you and me from satanic foes and he will, when we call out to him. He says,
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly......." (Luke 18:7, 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment