Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yesterday- 31/01/2012

31/01/2012

Yesterday, the Lord reminded me again that his coming is very near and that I have to be ready to meet him. One of the first dreams that I saw after I was filled with the Holy Spirit, was about the Rapture and I can still remember so very clearly what I had seen. Of course, there are many who do not believe that such an event will take place, but that's not the issue here. The issue is "being ready" at all times to meet the Saviour.

So many exhortations and in so many New Testament books.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (Matthew 24:44)

Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back - whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. (Mark 13:35)

Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning...It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night. (Luke 12:35, 38)

You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (Luke 12:40)
Here's an exhortation for all of us from the Apostle Peter...
But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. (2 Peter 3:13, 14)

It's been 17 years since I saw the dream and I believe it will be fulfilled in my lifetime. I must be ready and so must you.

No comments:

Post a Comment