Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Thoughts- 33

Can friends be a problem? You bet they can! Especially if they happen to be the ones on Social Networks. The requests come by the dozen each day and many of us just approve the "new friends", without even batting an eyelid. So here I was with more than 200 friends on Facebook. Sometime later, because of my hectic schedule, I couldn't log into the site for a while and then when I finally did, I found out that "my friends" there were a problem, because Facebook wanted me to identify my friends, so that my login be authenticated.
I failed because all the friends of mine that they put forward for me to identify I could hardly recognize.

Perhaps there must be a new definition to the word "friend", these days.
The Bible has a few definitions...
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. (Proverbs 17:17)
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. (Proverbs 18:24)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment