Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simple Thoughts On Promises- 326

But now, this is what the LORD says - he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)

"You are mine!" That's what God told his chosen people, the Israelites.
This day Jesus says the same to you. He created you, formed you, redeemed you and summoned you. You are his treasured possession. Do you believe that?

As always, his comforting words are for you and your loved ones. He says, "Fear Not".
Of course, the problems in life are real, but so are the promises of God. Hold on to the promises in the Word of God. They will strengthen you in times of trouble.

The Psalmist sang,
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1, 2)

Remember, Jesus is your fortress, so you will never be shaken. Your salvation and your honor depend on God ; he is your mighty rock, your refuge. Trust in him at all times. He will deliver you from the troubles that you are going through these days. He will make you sings songs of victory very soon. Praise the Lord.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment