Sunday, May 17, 2009

Simple Thoughts On Promises- 55

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. (John 14:1-3)

Jesus here asks his disciples to place their complete trust in the Father and in him. Why should we? some ask. For one, there is no other choice though many false choices may be seen on the horizon. And there is no one else with a better track record. He is perfect & unchanging. So put your complete trust in Him.

Dr.Johnson Cherian M.D.PhD.
E.mail/PM me with your prayer requests/comments.
johnson3570@gmail.com
  • SIGN MY GUEST BOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE
  • To access more of my writings, click on this link
    Free Christian Literature By Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment